Thursday 19 February 2009

Thank you!

I just want to thank everyone for coming in today and talking about your work on Project B! Even though we were pushed for time and we kept getting kicked out of every room we went into, I think it went well. Haha.

I think if everyone is interested in meeting for a few hours each week, than we should definitely set it up!! I felt like it helped to get comments and suggestions on my work. I received some very helpful information today.

I think we might be able to meet in the lab next to our classroom if we decide to meet on campus?...

If it is too difficult for some to attend every week outside of class we could set a few hours aside, let's say on Wednesdays, and we could all be online and comment back and forth on our blogs. Maybe that could be an alternative to meeting on campus. 

What i do know is it is MOST helpful to have more input on my project. Not only on my project, but if anyone wants to meet to go over business plans or logo work ( I could use some advice on my logo still!), even critical analysis work. I think it is a great idea to do so.

I would like to hear how everyone felt about today. Was it helpful and are you all willing to meet again or have set times on our blogs?  Is there another means in which we all can meet and get insight from each other?...

Do tell!  :-p


p.s. Where are you Gavin?! You were missed! 

2 comments:

Honadesign@yahoo.com said...

hello hun
before i start I wanted to thank you and Natalia for gathering us on Thursday.

and yes I found it useful and i think we need to do it more offend, however I agree with the blogs too but as blogs getts our time and some times we cant connect to internet so it might be hard to update our work as we get along so over all i think its good to communicate with blogs and give comments/ideas and have some seminars in week even 3 or 4 ppl would be better than nothing.

Regards
houri

Mary Anne said...

To get together and work on our projects in person is very important to me! Yes, I think it is good that we have the blogs, but I feel that more time needs to be spent either in class or meeting outside of class at this point. It is really difficult for many of us that live away from campus to meet outside of class.

I think it just might be best if we spend more time on Thursday or Friday classes to talk together about our projects. I spoke to several of you after the meeting last Thursday and many of you felt that it helped to have more time to talk with each other about our projects. I don't mean just for the projects specifically, but to network and learn from each other. This is most important to me as a design and human being! I would love to get some feedback on the subject, so if you have anything opinions on this matter please respond!

Otherwise, I will see you all in class Thursday.

Cheers!