Tuesday 9 December 2008

A helpful meeting

This morning I met with Graham Smith from Evolve Creative Limited. The meeting went very well. We talked about setting up work for print and some design tips. I talked with him about my project and the printing process I went through. I asked him about his past work history in the design field as well as his current position as head designer at Evolve Creative Limited. 

He let me know if I needed any help with my future projects to contact him and I could come back to see him. He was very kind and most helpful.

I hope to go back to talk to
Babu Datta, the Creative Director. He does a great deal of the business end of the company. Knowing i will be working on a business plan I think speaking to him I can get some really good information. He was not there today, but I will keep in contact with him.



I also have an appointment with Clare Brass with SEED Foundation Social Environmental Enterprise. Jonathon Porritt was helpful to contact her for me and she is going to meet me this Friday, 12 December.

1 comment:

NATKA said...

Great passion Mary Anne! I love the fact that you are not stopping! Take care and see you tomorrow! nx