Wednesday 10 December 2008

Happy Holidays!

To those classmates that went to lunch today, I had a great afternoon talking and just hanging out with all of you. To those of you that didn't get to come along I am sorry that you missed it and hope you can make the next get together. I hope we can all spend more time together outside of class. I found today very inspiring hearing more about each person and all of our lives away from the classroom.

I hope you all have a great holiday season and happy new year!

2 comments:

Gorilla Bananas said...

Damn, I'm sorry I missed that lunch!

Honadesign@yahoo.com said...

hi hun, Wish I could spend the Christmas Hols with you. I am missing you so much. May you have the best of Christmas.

and thanks for the lunch i enjoyed it too :*

hope to see u soon

love

xxx