Friday 24 October 2008

Really?!...

I am from the U.S. and had to purchase new electronics when I got here to the UK. I was already warned about my items not working that well, even if I had an adapter. I had friends that had burned up hair dryers and curling irons trying to use ones from U.S. in the UK.

So, I purchased a curling iron, which I haven't done in quite some time. It isn't an item that one purchases every week, or month. I brought the item home...



I opened the packaging and was a bit surprised! I didn't remember ever buying an item with so much....well.......


Really!!???.....


So, I bought a curling iron and got




+




Yikes!!! 

What do I do with all of this? 

How many uses can I get from all of this packaging or am I just going to have to sent it straight to the recycling bin?

1 comment:

amelia said...

That is rather scary :o