Wednesday 4 March 2009

First corrections to my page layouts

This is the first rough print. I gave it to a couple of my roommates  to read and they gave really good feedback. 

I realized before even handing it over to them I had some spacing and placement errors. 

lost part of my first sentence on the cover page and my question mark is WAY off! There is spacing issues on the last page and I want to rework the placement of the page that says, "I think it is female..." because the word " think" is too broken up. My roommate agreed with that as well, said she had a problem reading the "I" and "think" together.  I also think the page that says, " I don't know..." is too small, which will change when I change my size from "4 x 6" to 8" x 8"















My roommate from China said she really had a problem reading this type and understanding it. She does have a hard time with the english language at times so I am not sure if it is just the language barrier or that she really cannot read it. She was able to read the "Hello" page, but it took her a minute to focus on it before she realized what it said. She was in a rush so I really couldn't take anymore of her time. My other roommate from America read through the same page and had no problem understanding the typeface. 

I will keep interviewing people.....











No comments: