Thursday 12 February 2009

Meeting Thursday 19, 2009 at 12:00

Hello fellow classmates! 

Since we are not going to have class next week, other than the tutorials on Friday and that following Monday, I thought we could all meet on campus for a small group critique on Thursday 19. I spoke with several of you today about meeting and there was interest in the idea.  

This will be a chance for us to get together outside of the classroom and use each other as a support network. I am really interested in hearing what everyone is doing with their projects thus far, frustrations, inspirations, new ideas, insights, jokes, ramblings, etc. 

So, I hope we can all bring what we have thus far for our project B to the meeting; sketches, photographs, book layout ideas, etc. 


Like Bernie Bower spoke about in class last week, we get so close to our work, that we need to step back and see what other see. 

The time is not set in stone, but I think Thursday works best for most of us. Please send me a message and let me know if you can make it!  I am not sure about where we will meet. We can check on our classroom for that day, but if need be we can always meet in the library. 


Thank you and hope to see you all there!


No comments: