Sunday 15 February 2009

Physical book design layout


I started working on my page layouts and how I want 
my book to look; what kind of paper, how many pages 
will I be working with, etc. 






I found this design in a book and felt it would be 
really interesting to have my conversation going 
one way and suddenly flip to the other side, 
or upside down?....

Although this book is quite appealing, I 
starting thinking about a poster type 
book (I still like the flip book idea!).


It will open up like this, you read along from left 
to right of course, but at the end of the book you 
flip it over and the conversation continues on that 
side, upside down maybe?.... 


Then folds out like this...



When it is opened up the inside will have the entire 
conversation laid out in poster style. The conversation 
will appear a bit different than in the book.
 






No comments: