Friday 30 January 2009

Stage 2: Qualitative, visual research

At this point I am pulling more towards the 2. Communications project ( 'Visions of a Day', recording a day in my life. This will allow me to further pursue typography as more of a graphic element rather than just information to be read.

-I will begin my research deeper into who my target audience is, look into the supplies needed for my research and development of my project and begin estimating the cost and time it will take to set up my project.

- What day am I going to be out and about? I need to decide on a day to go out and record.

- I will need a recorder I can borrow. I will check on campus to see if I can borrow a recorder from the photography and video department. It is crucial that I can have time to set up a day and have the recorder for that day.

- I spoke with a roommate, Emmy, who is willing to help me set up the audio program she uses and show me how to use it so I can edit my recordings for the book.

- I started sketching out ideas on the layout and design of the book, but it is too soon to put anything down in stone as of yet.


No comments: