Sunday 26 October 2008

My Design for Frugality research outline thus far. What am I doing?

I revamped my outline and added a few more things.

What am I doing now?

At this point I am gathering information, interviewing people; my friends, family, roommates and employees at a couple of grocery stores(that was interesting!)about their views on frugality, reusing and recycling in every their day life. Are they doing it? What are they doing?

I have been taking notes and photographs of my own life and what I am doing that is 'green'. 

I am researching websites looking at current companies that are 'green' inspired. I want to know what companies are doing NOW to make a change.

I have been to the library researching books about habits, packaging, design, recycling, and found an interesting book on how recycled paper is actually made....very interesting information. 

I have been asking many questions!!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This article highlights a way (perhaps an underappreciated way) that frugality can influence health:


Too cheap to chug: Frugality as a buffer against college-student drinking
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/cb.314/abstract

When unhealthy behaviors are also expensive, frugality probably provides some protection.